Friday, March 7, 2008

best and worst of working...


Still get hang-ups with working and I'm in the verge of giving up, and the only thing that makes me catch my breath for sometime is again my hunny. It took awhile before this new post became feasible because I’m so busy with work. hahaha. it's been three weeks and there is no change with how I feel about being employed, I just miss chilling at home thinking of nothing at all except where to get some money to buy the things I like. Well that’s the best part of working the pay day. Anytime soon I’ll be having my first ever paycheck or cash don’t know.

I’m tired, burden, and physically incapable to go to work the next day. I’m not having the best time of working; maybe I’m too strained thinking of how other may prejudge me. Yeah, it’s true that we cannot please everybody and I’m not that kind of person kissing others a**es just for them to like me. And that’s a problem for my type of job because I need to learn to coordinate and communicate to all the people who are involve to the care plan of our patients. Anyways, I have no control of what my next step will be, or maybe not maybe Google ad sense can help me earn enough so that I can be my own boss.

Although exhausted with being employed, I just make myself touch the ground to humble myself with my new beginnings for the pay day. for me it’s the best part of having an occupation, receiving the salary I deserved. Ha…. I can’t even think of anything good about this…. It’s too strenuous… I should have embraced every moment of being in the comfort my home…

Life may seem to give us challenges for us to grow and be a better person. This may seem hard for me but I’m learning, I’m being pushed to the edge of my worst and still it gives me the sense of success. Later, with sufficient time by my side I will be able to defy all this things and be the person that I will be. And when that time comes, you (reading this) will be there to cheer with me. : )

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We all have to work one time or another. The good thing with working is the regularity of pay. It may be boring but at least you look forward to your pay check on the 15th and 30th day of the month. Another thing, you can still do some earning on blogging on the side. Then you can have the best of both worlds. Got your name from Link Referral. I will be linking you with my blog. Could you do the same with mine? Thank you for your post. God bless you on your new job. God bless you and your family too.

Petula said...

I totally understand how you feel. I work from home, but may have to get full-time employment after five years. I was employed for about four years and went back to working from home, which I've done for about 13 years. Yes, sometimes it's necessary, but if you can find something successful and steady at home maybe you can have the best of both worlds like Mel says.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Friend,
May I request, if it is not too much of a burden to you, to please subscribe to my Feedburner Feeds either through email or to my RSS Feed Reader. You can find them at the upper portion of my sidebars at all my blogs. This will save you the time of going over to my blogs to find out if I have made a new posting. The FeedBurner will automatically transmit, either through email or Feed Reader (whichever you choose), any new post that I make. This will facilitate linkages between us. I will do the same for you if you have your own feeds, but if you still don't have I will still visit your blog as often as I could. Just inform me via email or through your comment in any of my blogs that you have already enrolled in any of my feeds so that I can reciprocate your gesture. I will appreciate it very much if you could do this as it will definitely boost ranking for my blogs. Thank you very much for your usual kind cooperation and patronage of my blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.