Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my vacation last january 2008




It was a week before my future husband and his family departs to boracay, when I learned that I’ll be coming with them. Still in awe (honestly never been there ever), grab my things and started packing. I’m so excited because I really like to see this area in the Philippines where most popular people stay for relaxing. Another reason is that I’ll be staying in this spectacular place with the one person I dream of having beside me.

Living in an area surrounded by bodies of water, there will no better way to get to where we will be heading than through boats or ro-ro, as they had been tagged here in batangas. Although there are flights that can directly fetch us through there, we prefer to have the long route to be able to enjoy the places that we will be seeing along the way. We left at 4 in the morning and were able to step on the place at 5pm of that same day.

Is it a paradise for me? Yes! The soothing effects of the air that harmlessly brushing to our faces. Sunset that you think you’ve never seen and appreciated before. The sand is so white and so fine that you won’t get irritated by it clinging in to your body; you may think it also as very therapeutic, (a good scrub maybe). And the company of a very happy family completes the very peak of it. The long ride did not hinder us to take the plunge to the very calm beach of boracay. The water is so nice, so clean and so comforting. I can’t stop praising this place. I get out of words describing it. I just fell in love with it.

At night it was different scenery. You can pick any restaurant you want, of different specialties, and just pay enough to have a gratifying dinner of eat all you can. There are bars that you can hang out and mingle with
other people
aside from our own color.

After we have settled to heart warming abode, the next day was a busy day. We took a boat that shows us other amazing island aside around the vicinity, island hopping as locals refer it. And we challenge ourselves to ride the flyfish, this was thrilling for the reason that this big (able to carry 6 persons) raft like thing was being dragged by a speedboat and can throw you anytime you lose balance or grip to the handle. Anyway although it was exceptionally taxing still I enjoyed it.

My sojourn there cannot be compared to anything I have experienced as of now. It was a disconnection to reality, a partition between how miserable life is here in the Philippines and the fairytale life that I had experienced in my little amount time hanging out in that place.

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!